REPRESENTATION OF CLIENTS FROM EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
Our clients include private individuals and legal entities from all over the world, who maintain business relations with Israeli companies. Furthermore we represent companies from all industries who establish a subsidiary in Israel or merge strategically, economically or legally with Israeli companies.
- Embassies, trade delegations, foreign associations and foundations
- The Swiss Embassy, the Austrian Embassy
- Austrian Trade Delegation in Israel
- among others also various Chambers of Commerce Abroad
- Churches, ecclesiastical institutions and other religious associations of various denominations
- Foreign and domestic companies
- High-Tech Companies
- Companies with activities in the field of communication
- Companies in the transport and infrastructure sector
- Companies in the construction industry
- Foreign non-governmental organizations (NGOs) involved in various projects with the Israeli and the Palestinian Territories
- Companies and entities from the Palestinian Territories, foundations and European institutions involved in trilateral projects between Europe, the Palestinian Territories and Israel.
We prepare legal opinions for the Israeli courts considering the German Law.
REPRESENTATION OF ISRAELI CLIENTS IN EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
Our firm offers Israeli clients, especially business people who have an interest in German-speaking countries, a wide range of legal services, including advising corporations, analyzing benefits and risks in business ventures, and devising the optimal strategy for negotiation and contract closure. We provide advice and services in German both in- and out-of-court, through negotiation, closing of agreements and the preparation of legal opinions for our Israeli clients in the German speaking world.
Adv. Michael Pappe, as the Honorary General Consul of Germany in Haifa, has other outstanding contacts in Germany as well. In addition, our membership in the Cicero Network of International Lawyers provides us with access to top professionals in more than 30 additional countries.